Sunday, July 13, 2008

My belief in LOVE

My belief in love just went away for a while but then I found out that I was enraged about being manhandled and that became my biggest despair throughout the last 5 months. I was in complete disbelief - a state of shock. I went through a turmoil. It was terrifically restrained. My life had stopped moving ahead. I was blaming everyone in and around me.

I was shocked to even believe that there was something called as true Love and unconsciously started believing that true love never existed. That wasn't true at all.

I was in deep regrets that I couldn't fight back but then and now, I've realized that's it great that I am free from the clutches of people who couldn't fightback with their own circumstances.

They just accepted "losing" as if it was meant to be that way in their lives. They never thought of fighting back circumstances to make it their way. They never unturned the secret. The secret of their lives.

They never believed in themselves. They thought, "Love was stupid and it never existed."

Honestly, my deepest regrets had literally killed me into despair. I wandered within my mind from one thought to another. Regrets are something that kill minds. so, don't regret. Just let it go.

Honestly, my belief in LOVE broke off for a while and I got depressed because of it. But now I'm awake and raring to go, I'm still feeling confused/ridiculous over and about LOVE? though not so much.. I just require to think properly about it.

I think LOVE is Conviction = Self-Belief. True.
Love is Faith. Faith = Self-Belief.

Love exists within us. We are foolish that we go outside of us to find LOVE. Love is truth.

There might be some regrets and guilt somewhere that is why I stopped and my life stopped. I must eliminate guilt, regret and worry from my life somehow.

My belief in other people led me to falsehood, regrets, guilt, dis-belief and pain. My belief led to divide my attention to other people whereas my attention should had been within my own self.

I am living my life like half inside and half outside. No regrets. This is soon to change.

My ego was hit and I couldn't just accept it the way it happened.

I thought if someone hits me and I just accept it would mean that I am like not strong but that is not the truth. I am strong and that is why I have learned a lesson that I have to:
  • Not follow other people.
  • Not believe in what other people say.
  • Not copy other people's thoughts and feelings.
  • Not get influenced by anyone.
  • Not trust other people.
The answer to ego is nothing but filling the lack of self-belief.

The "lack of self-belief" is ego.

I believe in myself.

No comments: