Monday, July 21, 2008

Does it matter what you think about me?

I am wondering whether impressions about us within other people's minds matter or do not matter..?

Does it matter how other people perceive us?

This made me think whether I should even consider someone's perception about me.

My heart says no. I must not consider what others think about me. I must consider what god thinks about me and perceives me as?

What matters is how I perceive myself, rather than how other people perceive me as?

Basically, I find it a little cumbersome to accept fearful people.

I think people who are strong can perceive fearful people effortless.

Strong people are those who have self-belief and strong faith within themselves. They have learned to accept themselves as they are.

Learning is a constant process and one learns to accept one's own self as time goes by. I thought it happens within a fraction of a second. It may be true but I still have no clue about it.

I should not get carried away by someone's belief about me or anyone else for that matter. It does not matter at all.

Do not believe what other people believe about you. Don't hold on to negative beliefs or thoughts, ideas or emotions. Don't believe in other people's spirit, thoughts, emotions or dreams.

Believe in your own self.

Time will tell so will the truth. So true.

No comments: